Tips for passing your screening appointment
What do I need to do before screening?
- Read all the information (including the PICF) in your screening email to see what is required of you for this appointment
- Bring Photo ID
- Some screenings require fasting – the email will have the details
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated for blood collection
- Avoid exercise, alcohol, poppy seeds and recreational drugs leading up to the appointment
- Arrive 15 minutes early so that you can fill out your information
What does screening involve?
Call us on 1300 546 327.